Involve Your Company
UPMC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Corporate Partnership Program creates unique opportunities for companies to make a lasting impact on more than 1 million children and families who visit UPMC Children’s each year.
Whether you seek to maximize your organization’s brand recognition regionally or nationally; position your organization as a socially responsible community partner; enhance employee engagement, pride and team building opportunities; or contribute to Pittsburgh’s reputation as a world-class city, becoming a corporate partner can help you accomplish your goals.
Most importantly, you can become an integral piece of the compassionate, lifesaving care that has been provided to this region’s children for more than 130 years.
To become a corporate partner, please contact Joey Warren, Director of Cause Marketing, Corporate & Community Giving, at 412-692-3921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
As a dedicated corporate partner, you are eligible for many potential benefits, including:
- Brand alignment with UPMC Children’s, a U.S. News & World Report Top 10 Children’s Hospital
- Extensive brand visibility through paid, earned, and/or owned media in the community
- Exclusive invitations to recognition and networking events with other corporate and community partners who represent diverse businesses throughout the region
- Opportunities to strengthen corporate image through involvement with promotional campaigns and events
- Employee engagement through volunteering, team activities, employee giving (payroll deduction, United Way, and matching gifts), and employee fundraising
- On-site recognition at sponsored events
Ways Companies Can Support UPMC Children’s
UPMC Children’s offers many ways companies can give to the Free Care Fund, specific programs or the hospital’s greatest needs. There are many ways to achieve the charitable impact you seek. Combine more than one charitable strategy for the greatest impact!
- Direct Donation — Your company can make an outright financial contribution to benefit a variety of different causes at UPMC Children’s.
- Matching Challenge — For companies interested in extra promotion, designate your gift as a challenge to others by promising to match their gifts dollar for dollar (to a specified amount). We’ll recognize your contribution publicly as a matching challenge to encourage others to give!
- Event Sponsorship — Sponsor one of UPMC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s many events such as our signature Walk for Children’s in June. Sponsors receive a variety of benefits such as marketing, promotion, and recognition.
- Event Match Partner – Your company can double, or event triple donations for donors during one of our live media events with a call to action for online and phone bank donations, or even match donations for those that receive materials at their homes.
- Cause-marketing Campaign — A cause-marketing campaign is a strategic way to tie a social cause to a new product or highlight a specific service. In these promotions, you can donate a portion of sales to UPMC Children’s Hospital Foundation (round up at the register, portion of purchase, buy one give one). In this way, your customers can contribute to your total charitable contribution.
- Host an Event — Your company can host an event such as a community gathering, luncheon or grand opening, with a fundraising component. For instance, donations from ticket sales, raffles or silent auctions are excellent ways to raise money for UPMC Children’s while bringing your community and employees together.
- Fundraising Page — Supplement your event or fundraising effort with a custom fundraising web page where your company can direct donors. It’s easy to do and is a great way to highlight your company’s unique reason for giving back.
- Employee Giving — Employees can make personal donations to UPMC Children’s Hospital Foundation through a payroll deduction program.
- Matching Gift through employer — Ask your employer if they offer a matching program that will double your contribution – you could turn $500 into $1,000 just like that!
- United Way — you can designate your United Way gift to benefit UPMC Children’s.
- In-Kind Donation — In addition to monetary contributions, your company can support patients, families, and staff by donating specialty items including but not limited to books, gift cards, toiletries and more.
- Charitable Grants — many companies that have a separate foundation choose to also give to UPMC Children’s through programmatic grants.
For information on our Corporate Partnership Program, please contact Joey Warren, Director of Cause Marketing, Corporate & Community Giving, at 412-692-3921 or email@example.com.
Our Corporate Partners
$25,000 – 99,999
AAA East Central
Equitrans Midstream Foundation
Hampton High School
Michael Baker International Foundation
North Hills Toyota
Penn United Technologies
Advance Auto Parts
Bank of America Foundation
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Extra Life Guild of Pittsburgh
Green Mountain Energy Sun Club
Mylan Charitable Foundation
Panda Restaurant Group
The GIANT Company
$5,000 – 24,999
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group
Centrica Business Solutions
Credit Unions for Kids
Disaster Restoration Services
First National Bank
Guardian Protection Services
Kossman Development Company
Merrill The Duckworth Haggerty Group
Seubert & Associates
The Reschini Group
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Western PA Electrical LMCC
American Eagle Outfitters Foundation
Bordas & Bordas
Confluence Financial Partners
Diehl Automotive Group
Dollar Bank Foundation
Duquesne Light Co.
G.C. Murphy Company Foundation
Honkus Zollinger Foundation
Komatsu Mining Company Foundation
KTA – Tator
Love’s Travel Stops
Mascaro Construction Company
Mead Johnson Nutrition
North Allegheny Senior High School
Paper Products Company
Russell Standard Corporation
Simpson & McCrady
Walnut Capital Management
There are countless ways to get involved!
From lemonade stands and piggy bank donations, to golf outings and fundraising pages, the possibilities are endless!
Find some suggested ways to get involved here.