Transplantation Surgery Auxiliary of Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation
The Transplantation Surgery Auxiliary of Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation was formed to establish a network of volunteers who are committed to supporting the life-changing experience of the Hillman Center for Pediatric Transplantation at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. This dynamic group of volunteers is dedicated to increasing awareness and raising vital funds to:
- Support innovative services and research
- Improve treatment options
- Acquire state-of-the-art equipment
- Fund programs such as Camp Chihopi
Meet our Auxiliary board members here!
Commemorate your Transplant Anniversary! Click here to learn more.
How Can You Help?
Joining the Transplantation Surgery Auxiliary is a meaningful way to devote your time, energy, and resources. Our members are as diverse as the patients we treat. Men and women of all ages, occupations, and backgrounds have joined together with a common desire to support families and children in the transplant program.
From volunteer opportunities to leadership roles, the Transplantation Surgery Auxiliary offers options for levels of involvement:
- Volunteer at fundraising events
- Join or lead an event-planning committee
- Organize fundraisers big and small
- Become an ambassador and promote the Transplantation Surgery Auxiliary within your community
- Make an annual contribution
For more information on how you can become involved, contact Samuel Badger at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation at email@example.com or 412-692-5007.